April 13, 2017

Lorraine Heath: He took...

He took the hand that wasn`t holding the bou­quet of wildflowers and stared at it, holding it so tightly that she thought he might crack her bones. Then his hold gentled. He slipped a gold ring onto her finger and lifted his gaze to hers.?I`m not a brave man; I?ll never be a hero, but I love you more than life itself, and I will until the day I die. With you by my side, I`m a better man than I`ve ever been alone. I`m scared to death that I?ll let you down, but I won`t run this time. I?ll stand firm and face the challenge and work hard to see that you never have any regrets. You told me once that you wanted to share a corner of my dream. Without you, Amelia, I have no dream. With you, I have everything I could ever dream of wanting.?Tears burned her eyes as he glanced back at the preacher. ?I`m done.?-Houston to Amelia as his wedding vow.
/Lorraine Heath/

No comments:

Post a Comment