January 18, 2017

Rebecca McNutt: Why?d you...

Why?d you want to kill yourself? Didn`t you feel anything, or didn`t it hurt you?? Mandy questioned, looking puzzled. ?Yes, I suppose it did, ? it was strange, it was sharp, that?s all I can think of to describe it? and cold, but not cold like ice, more like? I don`t know, like something much worse, something horrible? and it seemed like the ground was falling upwards, becoming the sky? for a moment it made me consider that it was just a dream, that I was on some sort of drug, and then I remember being overjoyed to see the sky was still above me, then just really sad, really tired? and then I don`t remember much else about it,? Alecto told her, glaring straight ahead at the sky with narrowed eyes. ?I don`t mind, I`m not supposed to mind, anyway. Mearth already told me that eventually I would want to be dead, that it was inevitable? still, I sometimes wish that I could have done something good for other people in my life, it might have made up for all the bad stuff I`ve done.
/Rebecca McNutt/

No comments:

Post a Comment